The Policy informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data as well as all reasonable precautions which we take to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure.
- Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of this Policy as updated from time to time. We reserve the right to modify our Policy and invite you to check the latest version of this Policy regularly.
- We will post any update to the Policy on our Website. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not access this Website or provide the Personal Data.
- The terms of this Policy are without prejudice to any contractual terms you may enter into with RJ Corp which shall prevail over the terms of this Policy.
- ‘Personal data’ means data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which RJ Corp has or is likely to have access. Examples of personal data that may be collected by RJ Corp include your name, contact number, email address, residential address, payment information and other personal data that RJ Corp may require in order to provide our services or Website to you.
- RJ Corp does not collect, use and process Personal Data except when voluntarily provided by you. We ensure compliance by our staff with strict standards of security and confidentiality and in using, disclosing and processing your Personal Data we pledge to fully comply with industry recognized standards of privacy protection.
- In addition, we may use your Personal Data to evaluate the effectiveness of and improve our services to our visitors and customers, for our own internal statistics to evaluate customer interests as well as purchasing and other trends among customers and to better determine product development and marketing strategies.
- We collect and use your Personal Data to allow us to customize and improve our services and online shopping. We only collect Personal Data that we consider reasonably necessary for achieving these purposes.
- Generally, we may collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for any or all of the following reasons:
(a) To verify your identity;
(b) To process and manage your shopping order, payment or otherwise;
(c) To fulfil your requests for online shopping;
(d) To communicate with you, including any ongoing promotions or RJ Corp news;
(e) To customize and personalize the contents of the Website;
(f) To evaluate your preferences and facilitate future works on the Website;
(g) To manage our internal infrastructure and business operations, including but not limited to where required for compliance with internal policies and procedures;
(h) To conduct audits, reviews, and analyses of our internal processes;
(i) To prevent, detect and/or investigate error, fraud, crime and criminal activity;
(j) To protect and enforce our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
(k) To respond to requests for information from government or public agencies, regulatory authorities or other similar authorities or non-government agencies authorized to carry out specific Government services or duties;
(l) To ensure our compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, guidelines and codes of practices; and
(m) Any other purposes relating to the purposes stated above, or which may be notified and consented by you on or before collection or use of the Personal Data.
- RJ Corp also automatically receives and records information from your browser on our server logs including but not limited to your Internet protocol address, cookie information and the page you requested. Should you wish to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- To help ensure that your online shopping experience with us is safe, simple and secure, RJ Corp uses Third Party Software Services . We take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your Personal Data, shopping order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- RJ Corp shall never sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute or make available your Personal Data to third parties outside the RJ Corp group of companies or affiliates, except when required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes. However, your Personal Data may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act for and on behalf of RJ Corp, for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which your Personal Data was originally collected. When disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties is likely or necessary for whatever reason, RJ Corp shall ensure that such third parties provide the same level of protection as RJ Corp, and that they are required to process your Personal Data transferred only for the purposes authorized by you and on a confidential and secure basis.
- At the point of collection of the Personal Data, you shall have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to "opt in" to receiving promotional and/or marketing information from RJ Corp and its related companies and associated companies by joining our mailing list.
- You may choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button in our emails or by writing to us.
- Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please note that your Personal Data will still be retained on our database although we will stop sending you any further communications.
- We undertake to take all reasonable steps to prevent your Personal Data from being seen or used by third parties other than those who act for or on behalf of RJ Corp and have agreed to treat your Personal Data as confidential and secure. Access to your Personal Data is restricted to those of our employees on a need to know basis and who have been trained to observe strict standards of confidentiality in handling your Personal Data.
- Most of the information we collect from our Website is anonymous information. When you visit our Website, we do not collect any personal information from you unless specifically voluntarily and knowingly provided by you. Anonymous information is processed by RJ Corp to help improve the content of our Website, to customize our Website for our visitors and to learn more about them and how they use our Website. In doing so, we may use tracking technology (cookies) to gather anonymous information, such as browser type, operating systems and the date and time of access. To see our Cookies Policy, please refer to our Cookies Policy at Cookies Policy.
- RJ Corp does not conduct “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited emails, usually of commercially nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. Where we believe that one of our products is of importance to you, we will inform you by email whilst giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
- To respect the privacy of minors (children under the age of 18 years) and to comply with the laws designed to protect minors, RJ Corp will not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from minors, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (parent or guardian).
- Our Website/applications are not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 18 years. We ask parents/guardians to supervise their children while they are online.
- As a service to our visitors, our Website may provide hyperlinks to other websites or mobile applications that are not operated or controlled by RJ Corp. Therefore we cannot be responsible or liable for the content of such websites or mobile applications or the privacy policies of such other parties. Please note that these privacy practices may differ from our Policy. We encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with personal information.
- This Policy and the use of the Website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India without giving any effect to the principles of conflicts of law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim between you and RJ Corp arising out of or in connection with this Policy shall first be submitted to ……You agree to participate in the mediation in good faith and undertake to abide by the terms of any settlement reached.
- Should you have any queries or complaints about our compliance with the Policy, or if you wish to make any recommendations or comments to improve the quality of our Policy please contact us at email@example.com and addressed to the Business Head. We assure you that we will use our best efforts to constantly improve the protection and security of your Personal Data that you provide to us.
- Notice of Copyright Violation
RJ Corp is not responsible for any breach of copyright that may take place from the content transmitted or posted on the website. The company is not accountable for copyright violation of any items that are displayed on the website. If you have any objection related to any content posted on the website, you can let us know through the site.
You are requested to furnish the following information while registering your complaint with us.
- A proof that the copyrighted work has been breached
- An electronic or physical signature of a person who is allowed to represent the copyright owner during registering of the complaint
- Contact number, email address or address of the complaining party
- Identity of the material that is uploaded to the site where it has claimed that the copyrighted work has been violated
- A statement related to penalty of perjury that information provided in the draft is correct. The party, which has complained, is empowered by copyright owner to act on his or her behalf
- A statement showing that the party, which is complaining, possesses a belief of good faith. The statement should highlight that the material that has been used is not approved by the law, copyright owner or its agent.
None of the terms and conditions, notices and provisions of this agreement or the approval for using the site by the user contained herein, any pages or other sections of the website or linked sites, will be deemed for constituting a partnership between RJ Corp and the user. A party cannot prove its authority for binding and will be considered as an agent. It should be brought into the notice that if user uses the site and approves RJ Corp and its agents for accessing third party sites that are designated by them or on their behalf to recover the information being requested, the user will be considered to have hired RJ Corp and its agents as his or her agent for this intention
You have to indemnify and prove that you will not cause harm to the parent company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, third parties, directors, officers, employees and agents from any demand or claim, or actions including reasonable fees of lawyers, made by any third party. You cannot claim from the company if there is a violation of the user agreement.
Disclaimer of Liability :
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In PARTICULAR, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.