Thank you for visiting our website on your electronic device including computer, tablet or mobile phone. This Website is operated by RJ Corp Limited. We import and market TWG Tea exclusively in India.
The following Terms & Conditions create a legally binding agreement between our customers and RJ Corp.
- By browsing, accessing and/or using any part of this Website and/or using any of the services provided via this Website and/or purchasing or attempting to purchase any product or service on this Website, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms as modified from time to time by us and thereby be legally bound by these Terms and modifications.
- RJ Corp reserves the right to modify, add, vary or amend all or part of these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. Your use of this Website and any of the services provided here after such changes are posted on this Website shall be deemed an agreement by you to these Terms as modified.
- Any purchase made through this Website will be subject to the version of these Terms that was in force at the time of the order being placed (that is, when the order is received by RJ Corp). Whenever you make a purchase through this Website, RJ Corp encourages you to print and save a copy of these Terms in force at that time of the purchase for your own records.
- RJ Corp reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Online Shopping service (or any part thereof) without notice at any time. These Terms will continue to apply to any orders that have been accepted on this website.
- In the event that RJ Corp, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, RJ Corp reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings
- No data transmissions over the Internet or via wireless networks can be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, RJ Corp cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any information and/or communication you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- In order to make purchases on this Website you will be required to provide your Personal Information. In particular, you must, where requested, provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- You must be in possession of a valid credit/debit card issued by a licensed bank acceptable to RJ Corp, and you authorize RJ Corp to process a charge or charges on your credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the Products or services which you purchase or place an order for in accordance with the process. RJ Corp reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
- By making an offer to purchase the Products or services, you expressly authorize RJ Corp to transmit or to obtain your credit card information or credit report information (including any updated information) to or from third parties solely to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and/or to authorize individual purchase transactions.
- You agree that RJ Corp may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of the information.
- All purchases made via this Website is for personal non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold. You acknowledge that the Products purchased under these Terms are not for commercial use, not for re-sale.
- This Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site
- By placing an order through this Website, you have made an offer to purchase the products you have selected under these Terms. By placing an order to purchase products (Order) through the Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and that you are at least 18 years old.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers, if you do not immediately click to pay.
- Shortly after the order is successfully submitted, an acknowledgment email will be sent to you at the email address provided at registration or on submission of your order. This acknowledgment email confirms the details of your order and is not an acceptance of your order. If you do not receive an acknowledgment email from RJ Corp within 2 working days, please contact RJ Corp Customer Care provided under section ‘Contact Us’. All orders are subject to acceptance by DIL
- Once you have placed an order, you may cancel the entire order as long as the order has not been dispatched by calling and putting in a request with customer care. You may not add additional items to your order. You will be required to place an additional order for any additional items you wish to purchase. You will be informed of the eligibility of the request as soon as practicable after we receive your request. We cannot cancel an order which has already been shipped.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your order at any time for any reason. If we reject your order, you will receive a refund of any money paid.
- Prices of the Products on this Website are in INR. Product prices include applicable duties and taxes.
- The prices payable for the items you order are those displayed on this Website on the date you place your order, inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Tax) but excluding delivery charges.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 to 3 business days. The standard delivery time is between 2 to 15 business days depending on the shipment method and subject to conditions. Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a guide commencing from the date of dispatch. RJ Corp is not responsible for any delays caused by any customs clearance processes. Due to COVID19, many courier companies are experiencing a reduction in available commercial air cargo capacity. For this reason, there may be some delays for international deliveries which are entirely beyond our control.
- RJ Corp reserves the right to modify its prices and delivery charges at any time and to cancel an order in case of writing, printing or calculation errors.
- Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Cards, Netbanking, Wallets, UPI and other methods which may be clearly advertised on this Website from time to time. Payment will be debited and settled from your account upon completion of the processing of your order by RJ Corp, and a notification email including an invoice for your order will be sent to you at that point. You warrant and confirm that you are (or are authorized by) the person to whom the credit/debit card used is issued to and whose name appears on the credit card. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
- RJ Corp waives standard shipping charges for all deliveries within India and we deliver only within India.
- If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment to RJ Corp, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the order.
- RJ Corp has taken care to ensure that the Product illustrations, colours and information are as accurate as possible, but photographs and images that are shown on this Website are only representations and the actual Products that are delivered to the Customer may appear differently to how they appear on the screen of your computer or mobile phone or electronic device. In relation to Product colours, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- All orders confirmed by RJ Corp will be sent to the delivery address you specify when placing your order.
- You are responsible to verify the quantity and condition of the purchases upon delivery.
- In case you observe missing items, or damaged items then you must notify and file a claim customer care within 24 Hours after the delivery. RJ Corp shall in such case on being satisfied with the authenticity of the claim provide you with identical replacement merchandise.
- You have the right to return any tea accessory that does not suit you within 15 days after receipt of the order. However, perishables including packaged teas and tea leaves cannot be returned.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund after due diligence for any items which are deemed defective within 30 days after receipt of the order.
- RJ Corp will only accept returns of tea accessories in their original condition and packaging and accompanied by the invoice the Customer shall be liable to bear the expenses for such returns. Returns that are used, damaged or soiled will not be accepted and may be returned to the Customer, at the Customer’s expense (this may include shipping costs and additional duties and taxes).
- For orders shipped, RJ Corp will refund the original purchase price (including GST) of the item.
- In order to be entitled to a refund, return or repair, please contact us as stated below by email at Customer Care.
- RJ Corp shall not be liable to the Customer for default of its obligations under this these Terms or in relation to the Products when such default is by reason of:
(i) Fire, accident, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of India or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of RJ Corp;
(ii) Act of God (i.e. extraordinary or unforeseeable manifestation of the forces of nature beyond the powers of human intervention, such as tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons and earthquakes);
(iii) War or armed conflict or acts of terrorism, which include disruption of civil authority, transportation and communication services, in which cases, RJ Corp shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
- RJ Corp cannot be held accountable for delayed or unsatisfactory performance or non-delivery of products or services. The company cannot be held responsible if the product ordered is out of stock. .
- No failure, delay, relaxation or indulgence on the part of RJ Corp in exercising any power or right conferred upon it in these Terms shall operate as a waiver of such power or right, nor shall any single exercise of any such power or right preclude any other or future exercise thereof, or the exercise of any other power or right under these Terms.
- These Terms embody the entire agreement concluded between RJ Corp and you concerning the access and use of the Online Shopping and content. Any other terms or conditions issued by RJ Corp and governing its relations with you, in particular relating to any product or service, shall supplement these Terms and in the event of any inconsistency between them, the other terms and conditions shall prevail over these Terms.
- If any of these Terms is held or interpreted by any governmental authority or a court of competent jurisdiction, to be illegal or invalid under present or future laws or regulations effective and applicable during the term of these Terms, such provisions shall be fully separable and these Terms shall be construed as if such illegal or invalid provision had never comprised a part of these Terms and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal or invalid provision or by its severance from these Terms.
- Except for all affiliates of RJ Corp no other person shall have any rights whether under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 or any other law to enforce or enjoy any benefit under these Terms. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms the consent of any third party is not required for any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability under) of these Terms.
- RJ Corp reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Online Shopping after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms. Therefore we ask that you check and review these Terms for such changes occasionally. Should you not agree to any provision herein or any changes we make to these Terms, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Online Shopping immediately.
- Your use of this Website and these Terms shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India.
- When you use and access the Service, a number of cookies files are stored in your web browser.
- In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
The Policy informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data as well as all reasonable precautions which we take to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure.
- Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of this Policy as updated from time to time. We reserve the right to modify our Policy and invite you to check the latest version of this Policy regularly.
- We will post any update to the Policy on our Website. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not access this Website or provide the Personal Data.
- The terms of this Policy are without prejudice to any contractual terms you may enter into with RJ Corp which shall prevail over the terms of this Policy.
- ‘Personal data’ means data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which RJ Corp has or is likely to have access. Examples of personal data that may be collected by RJ Corp include your name, contact number, email address, residential address, payment information and other personal data that RJ Corp may require in order to provide our services or Website to you.
- RJ Corp does not collect, use and process Personal Data except when voluntarily provided by you. We ensure compliance by our staff with strict standards of security and confidentiality and in using, disclosing and processing your Personal Data we pledge to fully comply with industry recognised standards of privacy protection.
- In addition, we may use your Personal Data to evaluate the effectiveness of and improve our services to our visitors and customers, for our own internal statistics to evaluate customer interests as well as purchasing and other trends among customers and to better determine product development and marketing strategies.
- We collect and use your Personal Data to allow us to customise and improve our services and online shopping. We only collect Personal Data that we consider reasonably necessary for achieving these purposes.
- Generally, we may collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for any or all of the following reasons:
(a) To verify your identity;
(b) To process and manage your shopping order, payment or otherwise;
(c) To fulfil your requests for online shopping;
(d) To communicate with you, including any ongoing promotions or RJ Corp news;
(e) To customize and personalize the contents of the Website;
(f) To evaluate your preferences and facilitate future works on the Website;
(g) To manage our internal infrastructure and business operations, including but not limited to where required for compliance with internal policies and procedures;
(h) To conduct audits, reviews, and analyses of our internal processes;
(i) To prevent, detect and/or investigate error, fraud, crime and criminal activity;
(j) To protect and enforce our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
(k) To respond to requests for information from government or public agencies, regulatory authorities or other similar authorities or non-government agencies authorised to carry out specific Government services or duties;
(l) To ensure our compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, guidelines and codes of practices; and
(m) Any other purposes relating to the purposes stated above, or which may be notified and consented by you on or before collection or use of the Personal Data.
- RJ Corp also automatically receives and records information from your browser on our server logs including but not limited to your Internet protocol address, cookie information and the page you requested. Should you wish to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- To help ensure that your online shopping experience with us is safe, simple and secure, RJ Corp uses Third Party Software Services . We take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your Personal Data, shopping order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- RJ Corp shall never sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute or make available your Personal Data to third parties outside the RJ Corp group of companies or affiliates, except when required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes. However, your Personal Data may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act for and on behalf of RJ Corp, for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which your Personal Data was originally collected. When disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties is likely or necessary for whatever reason, RJ Corp shall ensure that such third parties provide the same level of protection as RJ Corp, and that they are required to process your Personal Data transferred only for the purposes authorized by you and on a confidential and secure basis.
- At the point of collection of the Personal Data, you shall have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to "opt in" to receiving promotional and/or marketing information from RJ Corp and its related companies and associated companies by joining our mailing list.
- You may choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button in our emails or by writing to us.
- Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please note that your Personal Data will still be retained on our database although we will stop sending you any further communications.
- We undertake to take all reasonable steps to prevent your Personal Data from being seen or used by third parties other than those who act for or on behalf of RJ Corp and have agreed to treat your Personal Data as confidential and secure. Access to your Personal Data is restricted to those of our employees on a need to know basis and who have been trained to observe strict standards of confidentiality in handling your Personal Data.
- Most of the information we collect from our Website is anonymous information. When you visit our Website, we do not collect any personal information from you unless specifically voluntarily and knowingly provided by you. Anonymous information is processed by RJ Corp to help improve the content of our Website, to customize our Website for our visitors and to learn more about them and how they use our Website. In doing so, we may use tracking technology (cookies) to gather anonymous information, such as browser type, operating systems and the date and time of access. To see our Cookies Policy, please refer to our Cookies Policy at Cookies Policy.
- RJ Corp does not conduct “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited emails, usually of commercially nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. Where we believe that one of our products is of importance to you, we will inform you by email whilst giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
- To respect the privacy of minors (children under the age of 18 years) and to comply with the laws designed to protect minors, RJ Corp will not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from minors, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (parent or guardian).
- Our Website/applications are not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 18 years. We ask parents/guardians to supervise their children while they are online.
- As a service to our visitors, our Website may provide hyperlinks to other websites or mobile applications that are not operated or controlled by RJ Corp. Therefore we cannot be responsible or liable for the content of such websites or mobile applications or the privacy policies of such other parties. Please note that these privacy practices may differ from our Policy. We encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with personal information.
- This Policy and the use of the Website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India without giving any effect to the principles of conflicts of law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim between you and RJ Corp arising out of or in connection with this Policy shall first be submitted to ……You agree to participate in the mediation in good faith and undertake to abide by the terms of any settlement reached.
- Should you have any queries or complaints about our compliance with the Policy, or if you wish to make any recommendations or comments to improve the quality of our Policy please contact us at email@example.com and addressed to the Business Head. We assure you that we will use our best efforts to constantly improve the protection and security of your Personal Data that you provide to us.
- Notice of Copyright Violation
RJ Corp is not responsible for any breach of copyright that may take place from the content transmitted or posted on the website. The company is not accountable for copyright violation of any items that are displayed on the website. If you have any objection related to any content posted on the website, you can let us know through the site.
You are requested to furnish the following information while registering your complaint with us.
- A proof that the copyrighted work has been breached
- An electronic or physical signature of a person who is allowed to represent the copyright owner during registering of the complaint
- Contact number, email address or address of the complaining party
- Identity of the material that is uploaded to the site where it has claimed that the copyrighted work has been violated
- A statement related to penalty of perjury that information provided in the draft is correct. The party, which has complained, is empowered by copyright owner to act on his or her behalf
- A statement showing that the party, which is complaining, possesses a belief of good faith. The statement should highlight that the material that has been used is not approved by the law, copyright owner or its agent.
None of the terms and conditions, notices and provisions of this agreement or the approval for using the site by the user contained herein, any pages or other sections of the website or linked sites, will be deemed for constituting a partnership between RJ Corp and the user. A party cannot prove its authority for binding and will be considered as an agent. It should be brought into the notice that if user uses the site and approves RJ Corp and its agents for accessing third party sites that are designated by them or on their behalf to recover the information being requested, the user will be considered to have hired RJ Corp and its agents as his or her agent for this intention
You have to indemnify and prove that you will not cause harm to the parent company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, third parties, directors, officers, employees and agents from any demand or claim, or actions including reasonable fees of lawyers, made by any third party. You cannot claim from the company if there is a violation of the user agreement.
Disclaimer of Liability :
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In PARTICULAR, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.